With a loading capacity of 16 tonnes, the Eco Log 584F is the sixth forwarder model in the Eco Log range.
This makes the newcomer the second largest forwarder in the line-up as it complements the existing models in the larger segment, the 574F and 594F. Since the launch of the F-series in the beginning of 2020, Eco Log have received positive feedback on the machines, especially regarding their strength, reliability, and flexibility but also the new design. Now Eco Log is expanding the product range to include the Eco Log 584F, a machine that not only possesses all these good features but also has been developed even further and has a loading capacity that customers are requesting.
The merger between Eco Log and Gremo has resulted in one of the broadest and most comprehensive forwarder ranges on the market, covering a loading capacity from 8,5 to 20 tonnes. The new 584F widens the range even more by giving Eco Log the ability to cover the varied needs on the market and to offer forwarder models suited for any possible terrain or task.
Here are some facts regarding the new Eco Log 584F forwarder:
- The wide Load carrier enables high loading capacity of 16 tonnes
- Like all machines in the F-series, the Eco Log 584F is equipped with Stage V engines from Volvo Penta, known for their high efficiency, strength, and reliability.
- The driveline of the machine has been updated with a new, more powerful bogie customized for the high traction and load capacity that distinguishes Eco Log 584F from other forwarders of the same size.
- A new range of hydraulic pumps with a standard pump displacement of 175 cc (cm3) or optional 210-cc pump (10,7 in3 or optional 12,8 in3) enables the unit to be used with a wider choice of cranes. Improved oil flow makes it possible to perform simultaneous movements, increasing capacity as well as flexibility.
- Like all machines in the F-series, the Eco Log 584F is designed to offer good serviceability where the grill conveniently opens to the side, making it easier to clean the radiator, while the hood is electrically operated for easier servicing.
- Large fenders make getting in and out of the cab easy and house both a toolbox and batteries, making them easily accessible.
- Eco Log 584 has been decorated with the luminous “E-logo and pine tree” in the forwarder grill, a design detail that creates a striking lightning effect as the machine appears in the dark. Source